Valentina Caimi joined Toastmasters on 1 May 2014. She is CC, CL and ALB. She is close to becoming ACB. She works as Team Leader and Project Manager of service contracts to the European Commission. In 2018 she set up her own consultancy, LinkinEurope, offering services in the frame of European affairs, project management and event organisation.
She has been a Toastmaster officer covering the following roles:
- She was appointed as Area Director B3, starting from July 2019
- From 1 July 2018, President of Aperitivo Club no. 5116931
- From December 2017, VP Education of Aperitivo Club no. 5116931
- From chartering date (August 2017), Treasurer of Aperitivo Club no. 5116931
- From 1 July 2016, Treasurer of Berlaymont Club no. 962411
- From 1 July 2015, VP Membership of Berlaymont Club no. 962411
- Member of the Guidance Committee in the High Performance Leadership programme of Hilary Peden in setting up the Aperitivo club, a bilingual IT-EN club in Brussels
- Part of Hilary Peden’s team with the goal of chartering Aperitivo Club.