End of Year Meeting – “EVERYTHING MUST GO” – 22/06
Your FIRST 2 DRINKS are ON THE HOUSE, included in a free GENERAL ADMISSION ticket !
If you want to join us for dinner before the meeting, also book a DINNER TABLE SEAT ticket so we know you’re coming.
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE TICKET ON →
::: SCHEDULE :::
– 17:30 – 19:15 … meet in bar for dinner (food at own cost)
– 19:15 … doors open for meeting
– 19:30 – 20:15 … speeches
– 20:15 – 20:45 … break + drinks
– 20:45 – 22:00 … evaluations, Table Topics, announcements & closing
– 22:00 – ? … drinks & mingle
This will be a regular meeting with 4 speeches, 4 evaluations & a round of Table Topics — an improvised speaking game where guests are free to participate.
The theme of the evening will be “Everything Must Go“.
… Granted, taking inventory of what you’ve recently accomplished & making resolutions for the path ahead are usually reserved for New Year’s Eve, but that won’t stop us.
This evening, we will be closing off the current officers’ year – which runs from July to June, waving off our current club officers’ team & welcoming our new club leadership for next year. We’ll look back & reminisce on what we achieved this past year, and lay out the plan for the summer & beyond.
This meeting is a great opportunity for guests to really get an idea of what we do in our club. So make sure to join us! …
This meeting will be held in a cosy private room at the back of a bar where they offer a very nice selection of food & drinks.
#publicspeaking #storytelling #communication #leadership #networking #persuasion #personaldevelopment #mentorship #coaching
- For more details on the meeting structure & various roles, look here.
- For an even more detailed agenda with who will be speaking & about what, you can visit Toastmasters Fonske Leuven’s EasySpeak page, and locate this Meeting‘s agenda on the calendar.
- For more details on how our club deals with COVID-19 regulations, look here.